Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday's Wellness Check

Happy Monday Ladies,

First I want to say I am praying for everyone that is on the east coast and will be affected by Hurricane Sandy. I live in that area as well so I hope everyone will be safe and stay indoors if possible.

Now things with me have kind of been the same. I have had so much going on my eating and exercising has fallen to the back burner. I know it shouldn't have but I'm going to be completely honest with you guys.

I am incorporating fruits and veggies into my meals still. I am also trying to cook more healthy dinners rather than quick frozen dinners. I am struggling with sweets still but if I don't keep them in the home I wont eat as much which is definitely progress for me. I am tried of this eating roller coaster but I know I will get through it. Its easier said than done but as long as I'm making progress I am happy.

I don't really exercise at all. I have all the tools but I am either to busy to do it or being to lazy. My goal is to start this week. The days my daughters are with their dad will be perfect for me to workout without any distractions. I'm trying for at least a half hour.

I'm hoping you guys haven't given up on your healthy journeys. Remember slow progress is still progress. You may fall off the track but NEVER GIVE UP. Your health should be most important to you.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment