Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Wellness check

Good Morning Ladies,

Today's wellness check is going to be a bit short today. I have definitely have started to make some changes. I no longer want to continue down an unhealthy path. Eating the way I was eating was beyond unhealthy and yesterday I put my foot down. I decided that I have to put in hard work to get on the right track. I just have to find the right balance.

I cleaned my refrigerator and cabinets out and stocked it with healthier foods. I didn't buy any trigger foods that can throw me off my path. There is always a healthy alternative to all the good foods and I just have to find them. That means I will be doing a lot more cooking and making my own healthy treats.

Ive started to do some stretching to get back into exercising. I'm taking it slow. I don't want to discourage myself. My motivation is slowing coming back, but the most important thing is its coming back. My health is my motivation and I want to live for a long time.

Don't lose hope ladies. There are many ups and downs to getting healthy and losing weigh. The journey will be worth it. As always I'm here for support and questions.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment