Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's From Me To You

Hello ladies,

I have been receiving many emails and messages about how I am really helping people learn to love themselves and their bodies. It means so much to me to know that I can help them. I have so many things in the works for Size Fabulous to reach more people. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for supporting me.

Have you ever thought to yourself that you was given your body for a reason? I was talking with my sister last night and she said that to me. I started to think. Maybe me being over weight majority of my life, having a binge eating disorder, and over coming having low self esteem and confidence in high school was all to be able to help others on their journey.

I want you to think about that. Maybe everything you are going through is so can help the next person on their journey. There is no success without struggle and learning to love your body can definitely be a struggle. If you see someone going through the same struggles you should reach out to them. You guys can learn together and be each others support system.

We have the lives we have for a reason. Use it for the better and you will be surprised at how many people you can help.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment