Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Wellness Check

Hello Ladies,

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. This week its all about taking it one day at a time when completing goals.

My eating has been getting a lot better. I'm staying away from trigger foods more and more everyday. I'm also eating more fruits and vegetables everyday. I still have my moments but the most important thing is that I'm working on it and not giving up.

My exercise is still a hit and miss. I don't want to make excuses but I have a lot of things going on like lack of sleep so my energy level has been low. Sleep is very important with getting healthy but with one year old twins it been tough.

I'm focused and working hard at it. I'm just taking it one day at a time.



Like always I'm here for support or any questions.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment