Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's From Me To You

Hello my fabulous friends,

Have you told yourself you are beautiful today. If not do it right NOW!!!!!! Have you told a friend they are beautiful???? If not do it as soon as you see them. We must help others embrace their bodies as well.


Encouraging and promoting size acceptance is so rewarding. Seeing people learn to love the bodies they have and gain confidence is amazing. That is why I do what I do. The plus size community needs everyone to join together and break down barriers and obstacles we face daily.

There are a lot of organizations doing just that but I feel they don't get the notoriety they deserve. Usually the only way it get major notoriety is if a famous person is involved or something goes viral, like the Plus Model Magazine Photo. We have to reach as many people as we can and I know we can do it.

I want you to take a stand and pledge to help all people accept, embrace and love their bodies.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment