Wednesday, October 24, 2012

At The End Of The Day I'm Still Alone and Lonely

How many times have you said that???? You come home after a long day. Eat dinner and settle down for the night. Next thing you know your looking around and thinking to yourself. Your lonely and don't understand why other people have the life that you want. You work hard everyday, do everything you should do as an adult, woman and significant other but when you lay your head down your not happy and sometimes very sad.

I still have my days when its time to settle down. The kids are in the bed and the house is quite and my mind starts going miles a minute. I can admit I get jealous when I see people in happy relationships or getting things I have been working hard for and they sit on their butts. Who wouldn't be.

I always tell myself my time will come. Everything happens for a reason and it may not come when you want it but it will come. Its all in your head people. You are in control of what you think about and how you process things. You will have your moments but don't let it consume you.

You have to be happy and love yourself before you get into a relationship and know that hard work does pay off in the end. These are thing to work on to get to a happier you. Don't make excuses and thinks its because of your size. Your size is just that a size. It has no power over how you live your life and you accomplishments.

Be proud and appreciate who you are and what you have because there is always someone in a worse position in life. Stay positive and focus. Your future will be bright.

Peace and love

1 comment: