Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday's From Me to You

How are you doing ladies,

How have you been doing on your journey to a healthier you? Are you struggling with anything? Are you at the top of the world and going full speed head? Whatever you are doing just know that even small progress is still progress. You may not be where you want to be but you are not where you used to be.

I have been doing pretty good on my eating for the most part. I do allow myself to give into my cravings from time to time. I find that the more I resist something the more I crave it and that leads to a binging moment. I also have found myself not eating enough which affects my energy levels. Sometimes I just don't have an appetite but at those moments I also don't have energy to do anything. That is what I'm working on at the moment. Making sure I'm eating at least 1200 calories a day. That usually keeps my energy up.

I have fallen off working out because I don't have the energy. Being that I know what I need to do I will start off slow. I don't want to over do it being that I haven't done anything in a while. Zumba is still my best friend at the moment. Its also fun because my 3 year old daughter likes to dance with me.

I have still been losing weight in my journey and I am happy to say since I have been fully focused and motivated I have lost 10 pounds. I still have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready and I hope you are to.

As always I'm here for support or questions.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment