Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday From Me To You

Happy Friday My Fellow Fabulous Ones,

How has your week been? I'm hoping you have been having a fabulous week. I have been giving a lot of thought about how I have revamped myself. I've made a few changes in my life and I am way more happy than before.

That's what I want to talk about today. Are you in need of a life make over??????? Things that are done exactly the same everyday or in every situation can become boring and depressing. Changing certain things and aspects in your life can help you become happier, more confident and build your self esteem. Every few years its good to go through and clean house in your life.

Cleaning house regards to so many things. The most important is to clean house on your body image issues. Tackle them head on and get to a happy place. It doesn't have to be a finale goal for you but just get a happier place than you were befor regarding your body.

Next reevaluate the people in your life. I talked about toxic relationships and friendships before. It is important to surround yourself with people that are positive and have a positive outlook on life. We tend to hold on to people that we really need to let go. Nothing positive will come from you keeping negative energy around.

Last would be a appearance makeover. Switch up your style or wardrobe. Add a little makeup sometimes. Get dolled up for no reason. Switching up your look can bring that happiness and spark into your life. It can also help others to view you as a more confident woman.

Take a look around in your life. What should you keep and what should you toss. Somethings may be hard and some may be easy. Never forget to put yourself first and do everything you can to make yourself a happy, confident and sexy woman.

Like always I'm here for support and questions

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment