Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's From Me to You

Good Morning Lovelies,

Sorry I haven't posted a "from me to you" in a while. I have had so much going on that distracted me from posting one. None of them were positive things. That's what I want to talk to you guys about today.

As you know I am on a journey to not only become healthier for me and my family but I also want to empower other women and teens do the same. Doing all of this as well as working full time and a mother of three, I have to find a balance in my day to day task. I absolutely love everything I'm doing and in no way will I change that but some of the smallest things can lead to big consequences for me. The first week I didn't post, I had a rough time with eating healthy and it really put me in a funk. It caused me to not want to blog and I can say I may even got a little depressed. I had to take the time to regroup and get beck on track to my normal self. That is why I didn't post that next Friday also.

My point is that sometimes we have to take time to ourselves to get things in order. We are all human and things happen. When you do come across a situation, sometimes it's best to take all the time you need to regroup. I would never want anyone to feel guilty for making sure you are good inside and out. Never put pressure on yourself to please anyone other than yourself. You are the only one that can make YOU truly happy. So take all the time you need to make yourself happy and get on the right path for YOU.

Many of you have a lot of things going on in your life and it can be hard to smile at certain times. Just know that it wont be like this forever, things will get better. You have to always remain positive and look towards the future. Don't allow yourself to stay stressed over things you cant control. Love yourself, your life, your family and most importantly embrace the fact that you are alive to see this day because some people didn't even wake up today.

Like always I'm here for support and remember LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment