Sunday, July 15, 2012

Think Body Positive

As you know, your brain is an incredibly powerful organ.  Scientists estimate that the average person has between 15,000 and 60,000 thoughts per day!  That's a lot of thinking.

But here's a thought -- how many of your thoughts are positive and affirming?  Even scarier -- how many negative thoughts about your body do you have each day?

So let's try something different today.  Just for today, I want you to practice thinking positively about your body.  Using thoughts like, "I am beautiful" and "I am gorgeous" is a great place to start.  Think these thoughts throughout your day, whenever you have a free moment or feel negative thoughts about your body coming on.  It will probably feel weird and false at first, but if you keep doing this consistently, positive thoughts about your body will become more reflexive.  In other words, you will start to know how how fabulous your body truly is!

I get these emailed to me everyday and though I would share

No comments:

Post a Comment