Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday's Wellness Check

So after having a horrible time last week I was able to get back on track. I got my eating under control and I am back to exercising. I am so happy that I am back on the right path. I definitely want to stick to it this time.

My eating habits have gotten better. Instead of cutting out everything I am taking baby steps with that. I did however eliminate sweets and other high fat and sugar foods. I still incorporate small things that aren't too bad. That way I don't feel like I'm depriving myself. I am still looking to find healthy alternatives to everything I eat and I am confident I will. It may lead to me making my own snack and other sides.

My exercise is on the right track. I'm trying to do at least 30 mins everyday that way I feel like I'm not slacking. I still do Zumba and a little on the treadmill. Today I will be starting Insanity. I really liked Insanity when I tried it and I definitely seen results. It gives me that hardcore workout I like.

I did end up gaining a couple pounds when I fell off last week but I was able to get back down to my starting weight of 270. I also signed up on www.sparkpeople.com. I like to track my exercise and get recipes from there. I don't track my food because they don't have a lot of things or brands of food I eat. I am going to start a food journal to keep a look on my food and calorie intake.

I hope all of you are continuing on your journeys to becoming healthy and not giving up. Nothing comes easy but hard work pays off. Again I am here for support and if you have questions just ask.


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment