Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hot Summer Looks of The Week From Target

My first look is my favorite. I have on black shorts with a sheer blue top. The shorts are just the right length and they also have buttons on the side to unfold them to make them longer. The waist very soft and stretch material. That's a great option in which you don't have to worry about a belt or the waist becoming to tight. The top is a great piece you can wear with anything. I like it without anything under it, but a tank top under it will look just find also. It is also very loose fitting and has elastic at the bottom. Both make the top very comfortable. I would wear this with sandals for just a day out but I would also put on heels with this and wear it out at night events.

I like the colors in this look. I have on green shorts and a salmon color top. The shorts are the same as the black shorts and the same description applies. They are just as comfortable. The top is very comfortable. Its stretch material and bunches on the sides to add a cute fit to your curves. The cut out design at the top is simple but cute. To my surprise, after I took it off, I found out this was a maternity shirt. I would still buy it though. Sometimes I shop in the maternity sections of stores. That's a trick to find shirts that have a longer length. Wearing a variety of colors is definitely the hype this summer. Sandals and heels works with this look too.

One thing about summer I love is dresses. I used to only wear long length summer dresses because I hated to show my legs. Now that I embrace my legs I have no problem showing them off. Why limit yourself and not buy the things you like because of small insecurities. The only thing I have to make sure of is if the dress is long enough on the back. I have a big butt so that's always a issues with any dresses, skirts and pants I wear. The only thing I would do with this dress its put a belt on in one of the colors on the dress. This look also can go from day to night.



Target Prices:
Shorts $24.99
Blue Top $21.99
Salmon Top $19.99
Dress $27.99

I will only show looks from places that I shop. I all about fashion but I want affordable fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment