Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's From Me 2 You

Happy Friday Lovelies,

Cheers to the weekend. This past week I have been looking back at my life and how far I have come in my journey of having a positive body image. I can honestly say I'M HAPPY. I've had my highs and lows but I'm at a height that is unstoppable. That's how I want you to feel.

High school was when I started to have some insecurities about myself. I was the big girl of the crew, I felt guys didn't like me as much, and I though life like that would never change. BUT it did. I would say around 2005 I started to embrace my body. I honestly think one morning I woke up and just started to love myself more. I want that wake up call for you.

Its time to let the things overwhelming you and people hurting you go. I read a quote my bank had up today and it say,"You have to learn to let go of things you fear." How uplifting and positive is that! Life has pulled us in so many ways and we need to get back to self. I want you to take them time to think and create a plan to become happy. You should smile throughout day just because.

What do you need to do to get to your happy place? DO IT!!!! Be happy in the skin your in and embrace it.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment