Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dont Give In To Others

So since I have started to eat more healthy and exercise the more I notice how much some people try to get me to eat things I am trying to stay away from. It is very hard to give up certain things and some people don't make it any easier.

At work every Friday is donut day. I also have a coworker that does a lot of baking. Lets not forget Halloween just passed. All are so tempting but for the most part I am doing good. I brought in my own healthy snacks to keep at work for when I have a snack attack. I do allow myself to have a donut on Fridays. I figure if I'm doing everything I'm supposed to than there's nothing wrong with eating one.

The most important thing is to not let others get in the way of your goal. If you want to eat healthy don't be afraid to say it. They shouldn't take offence to it but if they do so what. You have to gain control over your life. Except nothing less than what you deserve. People can only do to you what you allow them to do.

Focus on your goals to become a better you. Stay strong and stand up for yourself. You will thank yourself later.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment