Monday, December 15, 2014

My First Fitness Challenge P90

I will be starting my first fitness challenge. I ordered the new P90 (released this past September) and it is finally here. P90 is supposed to be a less intense version of the P90x series and I thought I would be a great option since I have an issue with my right knee. I figured it can ease me into higher intense challenges. I also wanted a switch up in my workout routine. I usually do Zumba, but will do Tae Bo from time to time. I want to incorporate more strength related exercises also. Toady I will starting and I will keep you posted along the way. Below are my starting numbers and pics. I will update my numbers at the 30, 60, and 90 day mark as well.....

So Here is Day 1 Stats

Weight: 282
Waist: 40 in
Hips: 57 1/4 in
Arms: 18 1/4 in
Legs 32 1/2 in


No comments:

Post a Comment