Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday Workout Mix Playlist

I am designating Wednesday to share with you guys the music I like to listen to while working out. I think my playlists are a little weird lol. You know how they say the music you listen to while effect the intensity of workout? Well that's not me! I like some of everything. Majority of my playlist will consist of what I call twerk music lol. That's where there's a nice beat with a lot of bass. I also love to include some sexy slower paced songs because they have me wanting to be sexy and what is more motivation than wanting to look and feel sexy. Lastly I like a lot of rap music. I always have to some thought provoking lyrics to get my mind focused.

P.S. Some of these songs are explicit




What type of music do you like to listen to when you workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment