Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Wellness Check

Happy Monday Ladies,

I am not a fan of Mondays like most of you, but we have to start the week. There has been so many things going on in my life that has put me completely off track. As I have stated before I am an emotional and stress eater. When times are rough I completely throw everything out the window. I know last week I said I was going to get on track on the 17th, well that didn't happen.


Exercise has completely stopped. Its not that I don't have the time. Its simply due to me not getting up and getting it done. I still have the same schedule so it should not be a problem to knock at least 30 minutes out but I no longer have the motivation I had. That's something I'm trying to get back but it is hard.

My eating has done a 180. I am no longer eating healthy. I still eat vegetables at dinner but that's about as healthy as it gets. My binge eating has came back a bit too. Not a severe but I have my moments. Like last night I could not stop eating swiss rolls. I think in some ways I get a high off certain foods. I haven't had a piece of fruit in I don't know how long.

I honestly will say I don't know how long it will take to get the motivation I need but I will definitely keep trying to get back on track. Life takes us on so many journeys, some good and some bad. I will have to start over and there is nothing wrong with that, as long as I don't give up. My health is most important and I want to be healthy no only for myself but for my family as well.

I like to be honest with you guys because I want you to know that you are not alone. We can help each other get through rough times. Like always I am here for support or any questions. Stay strong and don't give up.


Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment