8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size bra...crazy right!!! It is very common for women to think they are a certain size when they are not. Usually as long as it buckles you may think it fit. I recommend you get bra fittings at least one a year, especially if you have just had a child. If you are not able to get a fitting anytime soon, there are a lot of key factors that lets you know your bra is too small.
1. You have spillage. Your breast should not spill out of your bra in any area unless you bought a massive push up bra.
2. Your straps dig into your shoulders. That is a sign your breast is to large and heavy for that bra.
3. The band (sides) of your bra rolls up. If that happens your band is not long enough to properly fit your body.
4. The back rides up (looks like an arch). Again your band is not long enough to properly fit around your body.
5. Your breast still sag with a bra on. Your breast should always sit up (perky like). If they still sag you have on the wrong bra.
6. You have a lot of room in your bra. Gaps are a sign that your bra cup size is too big.
The best way to find out your correct bra size is to go to a lingerie store and have them measure it for you. You can also look at the chart below to help you figure out your bra size.
|Courtesy of Platex|