Tuesday, October 22, 2013

JustFab Restored My Faith in Wide Calf Boots

I have been wanting a pair of boots that went above my lower calf for the longest. There are so many styles of boots that many of us plus size women cannot wear because our calfs are too big. There are more shoe designers coming aboard the wide calf movement, however they are really expensive. I cannot afford to pay $120 for a pair of boots. Here comes in my savior JustFab!

I love JustFab for shoes and handbags and to my surprise I saw that they now carry wide calf boots on select styles. I had to get me a pair, so I ordered, but I got nervous because the measurements where not the same measurements of the largest part of my calf. They come in and THEY FIT!!!!! I couldn't be more happy to have my first pair of riding boots that come up to my knee. I will definitely be ordering more in the future specially for $39.95.

Cool Note: I learned one of my calfs is bigger than the other LOL

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment