Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lace, Aztec Print and Snake Skin, Yea I Did It!! and Discount on Kiyonna Dresses

I spoke in a previous post about mix and matching prints and fabrics incorrectly and how to do it properly. Today is a good day to showcase how I did it. I wore eggshell colored pants to make the top pieces stand out more. My first layer is an Aztec printed tank. The second is a cropped sweater with lace cutouts. You would think these two pieces could never work but because of the colors I selected they mesh very well. I topped the look off with a snake skin flat. That adds a little detail below as my pants are pretty plan. This is a great example of how you can mix and match your pieces.

Great News!!! Sonsi is giving my readers up to 25% off of Kiyonna Dresses until November 4th (Click Link)
Shop now and take 25% off Kiyonna dress styles - online only at Sonsi.com!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment