Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday From Me to You

I hear it a lot that there is a fine line between being curvy/thick and fat. This comment doesn't make me upset but I know it hits a cord with others. Is the statement true????


I agree on the terms that even the smallest women can be curvy and the size difference of a size 10 curvy women verses a size 24 curvy women is very different. The same goes for being considered thick. Our levels of thickness can be drastically different as well. So where can we draw the line at???

I disagree at the points that people's opinions of what they consider curvy, thick and fat varies. You can definitely be plus size and have curves. I have a small waist, wide hips and big butt. Most women in family is this way. I am  a size 18/20 and I have a stomach and I am far from skinny but being that I have a stomach does that mean I cant be considered curvy???

This is my dilemma, if there is a fine line between being curvy/thick and fat where is it?? And who will determine where that line is??? Everything is just an opinion at the end of the day. What is wrong with women who want to call themselves curvy or thick. If you don't agree that's fine but how does that hurt you. Your values and opinions on labeling the size of people is something you shouldn't force on others. Society is constantly changes and what we all need to be focused on is health at any size.

HEALTHY IS THE NEW SKINNY, CURVY, THICK, FAT, FULL FIGURED, PLUS SIZE, FIT AND ETC.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment