Every women has insecurities about their bodies. There will always be something you hate about it or don't want another person to see. When it's time to be sexy or intimate your insecurities can lead to a disastrous night. I want to help you get out your comfort zone to bring out that inner sexy. The more you work on it the easier and more comfortable it will become.
- Get familiar and explore your body. I say it all the time but looking at yourself naked often will help you accept it and love it. Everyday you should spend time in front of your mirror.
- Gradually buy sexy clothes like lingerie or sexy pajamas. Try things with a silk or satin material. Feeling those materials against your skin will help bring out your inner sexy.
- Maintain your feet and hands. You don't have to pay a lot of money for pedicures and manicures. Doing simple things like making sure there moisturized and nails are painted can keep you in a good mood.
- Another thing that's gets my sexy going is music. I am heavily into all kinds of music and certain songs just puts me in a zone. Try listening to some R&B slow songs. Even some throwback old school music can put you in the right mood.
- The most important thing is to get comfortable by yourself. We will all be a little uncomfortable from time to time when we are with a partner but being comfortable in your own skin will help.
Peace & Love