Friday, September 13, 2013

Style Has No Size

Syracuse Style Presents The Landmark Theatre Window Project was a great success. It was an amazing event with awesome windows, companies and attendees. The turnout was great and there were a ton of news sources out. Like most of the time in fashion you will not see many plus size things. I knew like the others that this event would not feature a plus size model or company. This was a great opportunity to spread body love and style regardless of your size through Size Fabulous.

The positive feedback on my window, model, and message was outstanding. I cannot thank Syracuse Style and The Landmark Theatre more for this opportunity. I met fabulous women and men and even educated a few people lol. My model name is Hope Reese and was serving it in the window. She was a great model and I will definitely use her in the future.

I have included her outfit deets at the bottom as well as one of the many video news reports and they get a great up close shot of my model at the end.

 
 
 
 
Outfit Deets: Blazer: JcPenney / Top: Walmart / Skirt: Loft / Shoes: Walmart / Clutch: Don't Remember

2 comments:

  1. The model looks SUPERB! She has so much poise and grace and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete