Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Simple Goes a Long Way OOTD

It takes me forever to get dressed most mornings. Either I can't find what I really want to wear or I hate what I picked out the night before. Today was one of those days. I wanted to wear a skirt but didn't want to wear heels. I'm still working on my mid heel options as most of my shoes are at least 4 inches. BUT I didn't have any flats that I was feeling....The Struggle

After finding the skirt I wanted to wear I was stuck without a shirt....that was a journey too. I wish I could have a closet like Cher in Clueless or my own stylist. So what I ended up doing was just put on a simple black top and cute 3 inch sandals. I added some jewelry to keep my look from not being boring also. Today was a very simple look but it goes a long way.

 
Outfit Deets: Top: Burlington / Skirt: ASOS Curve / Shoes: ShoeDazzle / Necklace: Rainbow / Bracelet: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment