Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Mastered Bun and Skater Dress

Buns are all the rage in hairstyles this summer. They have a way of making you look more polished and chic...unless your doing a messy bun. I have been working on perfecting my bun without using any tools like socks or bun creators. My hair is long but gets thin towards the end, but today I was able to create the best bun yet without any gaps and I am loving it!

Quick Style Note: As much as I love a cute skater dress or skirt, the length is always a challenge for me. I have a hard time finding one that will keep me from mooning people. I did find this dress that has a length that I am comfortable with, just don't let the wind blow...yikes. Since I loved the length, I bought this dress in two other colors...yes I have three of the same style dress. It's just so fun and flirty I couldn't pass them up.

 
 
 
Outfit Deets: Dress: Rainbow / Shoes: Target / Belt: JcPenney

No comments:

Post a Comment