Monday, July 29, 2013

My Asos Haul

I recently won a $100 gift card from the blogger Manfattan for Asos and boy was I excited. I can't shop for myself as much as I would like so to get a gift card for a generous amount of money was a bit of a blessing I feel. I am a newbie to online shopping as I have a hard enough time in a regular store finding clothes to fit my body perfectly. I am getting better though. Finding how sizes run and how they fit will come with time but I love finding out lol. I bought 4 tops and 3 pencil skirts (my new addiction). One of the tops will not be in this post as I have already blogged about in another post. I am addicted to pencil skirts because it hugs you in all the right places and can be dressed up and down in so many ways. But enough of my babbling...all tops and bottoms are from Asos Curves and the Shoe details will be at the bottom of the post.
 
Shoe Deets: Top: JustFab / Middle: ShoeDazzle / Bottom: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment