Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Look of The Week

Spring is finally here. Time to pull out those skirts and short sleeve tops. For those who also had snow, you can now pull out your favorite shoes for the warmer weather. Unfortunately it is still snowing here in Central New York so I can't bring out everything just yet. Hopefully I can soon.

For the nicer weather a couple things I love are 1. pencil skirts and 2. peplum tops, so why not put a look together including both. Something many woman are scared to do is mix prints, but that's ok. Mixing and matching a variety of prints is definitely in this season. It gives a more edgy and fun look. That was my inspiration for the Look of The Week. I hope you love it like I do.

Checkerboard Print Pencil Skirt from Asos Curve at $29.93
A.N.A. Floral Half Zip Peplum Top from JCPenney at $18.00
Classic Love Blue Pumps from LolaShoetique at $22.99

No comments:

Post a Comment