- Restaurants are the usual go to place when on a date. You want to make sure it has nice lighting and the noise level is ok. You want to be able to hear him when you engage in conversation and be able to see him clearly.
- Home dates are an absolutely no no for the first date. Mainly because you don't know this person and it can be dangerous. You also don't want him to get the impression that sex is after dinner. I recommend staying away from home dates until you have been dating for a while.
- Clubs can be tricky. Night clubs are a no for the first date. That is just unacceptable for you to go to a night club as a date. BUT comedy clubs and other venues that are doing shows can be a good date. Although you wont be able to carry on an intimate conversation, you get to enjoy similar interest you have. It can also alleviate some of the pressure of the date.
- Activity first dates are not a good look. Things like put put golf, bowling, movies, go carts and other similar activities are NOT first dates. We are not 16 anymore. It's time to grow up and go on grown up dates.
- Special occasion events like being invited to a company event can be good and bad. It's good because you get to meet and speak with people your date is around daily so you get to see them in their normal state. It could also be bad because you don't have the opportunity to intimately get to know them and their colleagues may ask you a million questions.
**Stick around for Full Figured, Fabulous & Dating Part 4: How to Act on Your Date next Friday**