Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Top Picks from Rip The Runway Size Sexy Segment

I loved the ENTIRE segment. Not only did the collections look amazing, but the models KILLED it. When Boris introduced the segment, he said it was the most requested and talked about segment and can you blame it!!!!!! It was HOT and the confidence of the models blew the roof off. I wanted to give you my top picks of the night..

Oh how I love me some fringe. Fringe is on a major come back. This is a Shanda Style Piece. This off white dress with fringe is amazing. It is a show stopper and will make heads turn. When you want to walk in the room and make a statement this is what you should wear.

When I saw this skirt come out, I knew I had to have it. Color block items gives you so many options to play around with added colors on your look. The skirt is by Youtheary Khmer and the white sleeveless top is by JIBRI. I liked the white top but I would wear a colored top like pink or yellow.

I liked this black and white wrap dress. This is also a Shanda Style piece. Wrap dresses are fun and can be dressed up or dressed down. You can go to work or out on the town in this dress. The two colors is what make it stand out. Not to mention it covered the cleavage area very nice.






I was surprised to see Fashion To Figure on the runway, but I also was happy. Fashion To Figure has very trendy and reasonably priced clothes. I love lace, or any other kind of see through top, it allows you to layer different colors underneath. The color is very nice and this top can be worn with jeans, shorts or a skirt.

How amazing was her make over. I love Angela Simmons style by the way, but this chick rocked from the subway to the runway. This is a Igigi black rouged dress and what girl doesn't need a little black dress. Rouged dresses are very flattering to larger figures. This is also a look you can rock from day to night.

 
Last but definitely not least was this Shanda Style white gown with sequin cut outs. This is a very sexy dress. The sequin cut out makes the dress give a curvaceous silhouette. So if you don't really have hips this dress can give you some. How you can you not bring the heat in this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment