Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dress for a Better Mood

How do you feel when you look in the mirror??? Are you happy with what you see??? If not, what can you do the change it???

I was at work thinking about how I dress depending on how I feel. When I'm overly exhausted or upset I tend to throw on whatever and then I feel a certain way for the rest of the day. My point is that no matter how you feel, dress how you would If you where in a happier mood. When we are not in a happy mood are clothing choices can either keep us in a funk or help us out the funk.

Not caring about your appearance usually leads to you being upset that people are seeing you not at your best. Being a plus size woman the things to avoid is over sized and baggy clothes, too tight or ill fitting clothes and wrinkle or dirty clothes.

When I know I am dressed in something I like, it helps my mood. You should try it, it really works majority of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment