Thursday, March 7, 2013

Look of the Week

 
Ok I have an addiction I want to admit to..........I am addicted to the peplum trend LOL. I have a few peplum tops and I definitely want more. The look this week is very versatile. It can be worn to work then worn to happy hour. I am in love with the oxblood color and thought this top can be matched with anything from pants to a skirt. I also chose a cap toe (or pointy toe) flat. The cap toe gives a more professional look for the work place. I don't wear heels in the office everyday but I still want to wear a professional shoe. These shoes will give you just that. I Hope you love this look as much as I do.
 
Angle Pocket Pant from JCPenneys at $27.00
Oxblood Polkadot Pepleum Top from Asos Curves at $33.91
Cap Toe Flats from Target at $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment