Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sex and Your Body


I am very confident with my body, but when it's time to get down with the get down I find myself sometimes a little insecure about my body (like many of you). Do I let that get in the way of love...absolutely not. I find that the men I have dated embraces my body and makes me feel beyond comfortable. I know for some women it is very hard to get completely naked especially in front of a man. I want to share some do's and dont's when it comes to being intimate so you can be more comfortable having sexy time as I call it lol.

Do's
  1. BE CONFIDENT even if your not or fake it till you make it lol. Nothing is more sexier than a confident woman.
  2. Get completely naked. No one wants to have the hassle of readjusting your clothes when your in the zone.
  3. Try new things and positions. Explore new things to keep your love life hot and spicy.
  4. Its ok to laugh at yourself or at things that may happen.
  5. HAVE FUN. Sex can be very fun and enjoyable if you allow it to be.
Dont's
  1. DO NOT talk about how you hate your body. It will totally kill the mood and put your insecurities on full blast.
  2. Don't do anything you are uncomfortable doing. It can end in a bad night if you are doing things that make you uncomfortable.
  3. Don't make him do all the work. You both should put in equal effort to make the night special.
  4. Don't hide your body. Don't be afraid for him to see all your curves, rolls, cellulite and etc. If he is with you he most likely doesn't care about your rolls.
  5. DON'T PUSH HIM AWAY. Don't allow your insecurities to push him away. You deserve to be loved so embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment