I am very confident with my body, but when it's time to get down with the get down I find myself sometimes a little insecure about my body (like many of you). Do I let that get in the way of love...absolutely not. I find that the men I have dated embraces my body and makes me feel beyond comfortable. I know for some women it is very hard to get completely naked especially in front of a man. I want to share some do's and dont's when it comes to being intimate so you can be more comfortable having sexy time as I call it lol.
- BE CONFIDENT even if your not or fake it till you make it lol. Nothing is more sexier than a confident woman.
- Get completely naked. No one wants to have the hassle of readjusting your clothes when your in the zone.
- Try new things and positions. Explore new things to keep your love life hot and spicy.
- Its ok to laugh at yourself or at things that may happen.
- HAVE FUN. Sex can be very fun and enjoyable if you allow it to be.
- DO NOT talk about how you hate your body. It will totally kill the mood and put your insecurities on full blast.
- Don't do anything you are uncomfortable doing. It can end in a bad night if you are doing things that make you uncomfortable.
- Don't make him do all the work. You both should put in equal effort to make the night special.
- Don't hide your body. Don't be afraid for him to see all your curves, rolls, cellulite and etc. If he is with you he most likely doesn't care about your rolls.
- DON'T PUSH HIM AWAY. Don't allow your insecurities to push him away. You deserve to be loved so embrace it.