Thursday, January 15, 2015

Finding Time to Workout

What do you do when you are a busy body and need to fit workouts into your schedule? I was in that boat and I am still in that boat, but I have been able to figure out a plan to fit in the workouts I need. I am still currently doing the P90 series, however, like I stated in a previous post I do not feel it is enough for me. With this workout you will definitely get your sweat on, but the length of the workouts are what is lacking.

I was at a point when I was going to do them back to back, but I changed my mind. I want to follow the program to see how things go without altering it. What I am doing instead I feel with give me the rest of the calorie burn I need. One of them is getting back in the gym. I have not had a gym membership in almost a year and I have missed it like crazy. At first I used to think it was the gym equipment I missed the most, but it was actually the gym atmosphere. The feeling of everyone around you working hard toward a fitness goal is so motivating. I could not pass up Planet Fitness $10/month New Years sale and this week was my first week back. Even though I can only go 2 or so days a week, I am in heaven...

The second thing I will be doing is getting a quick cardio workout in after I wake up. My mornings used to be horrible. I was extremely tired and always running behind schedule do to my lack of energy. I changed that by going to bed between 8 and 9. I also think doing Whole30 is helping as well. I now wake up before my alarm and get out of the bed with no issues. This now gives me an hour of free time and why not use it to get a quick workout in. I will use my mornings to do Zumba because I definitely miss it. Zumba is a great way to burn calories and have fun dancing.

So I will pretty much work out 2 to 3 times a day except for my Sunday rest. I will only be able to go to the gym at least twice a week (If I find a sitter I may be able to go more). Fitness is starting to becoming my new love and I am so happy. I truly hate working out, but I know to reach the body I want I have to put in work. Between Zumba and the gym I know I will not be slacking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment