- Understand that you tried. If you know you pull in a great effort to make yo relationship work and it doesn't, YOU TRIED. Relationships are not 50%-50%, they are 100%-100% and both parties have to equally give their all.
- It may be cliche but EVERYTHING DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON. Not everyone is meant to be and this break may open the door for you to find your true love.
- Sometimes it is them and not you. That line rings true sometimes. Maybe he wasn't ready for the same things you were ready for and that is ok.
- Do not blame yourself if they cheated. That was decision that person made not you. If they were unhappy, cheating is never the answer. Cheating is a coward move NEVER blame yourself for others actions.
- LIFE GOES ON! I know, I know it is easier said than done, but trust me you will survive and move on.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
5 Thing You Need to Know to Recoup After Heartbreak
I don't post often about relationships. but I am compelled to post about things in relationships that can effect the way we feel about ourselves. After considering what I should write about today I feel like I should share a few tips to help you get through a tough breakup. I recently ended a 7 year on and off again relationship with someone and through this roller coaster of love I have experienced many thing you all can relate to. Being that it is finally over I would love to share great tips to help you through your journey of moving on from a relationship.