- Plan your outfits out in advance. Lay everything out and try things on to make sure all of your items compliment each other and look amazing on your body. Take a picture if you need to remember planned looks, especially if you are shooting more than one look.
- Steam or iron your clothes. There is nothing worse than wrinkle clothes in pictures. If you are taking clothes to a location, it is best to invest in a portable steamer.
- Make-up is up to you, however, if you are going to go full glam and you are a newbie to it get some one who is experienced to help you. If you don't want to go that route a great lipstick will do.
- You hair should be neat. Even if the hair is meant to be a little crazy it should still look well put together.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! Your outfit will look best where there is the most natural light. Outside is a great choice, but if you want to do it inside make sure you have proper lighting so your clothing true colors will show.
- Your CAMERA is very important. You should invest in a camera that is capable of high quality/high resolution photos. Also invest in a tripod if you have to take the photos yourself.
As much as we would all like to pay for a bomb photoshoot, a lot of us can't. These tips will help you create your own bomb photos for whatever you need. Now smile for the camera!