Monday, February 18, 2013

The Battle of Weight Loss


As many of you know I have been battling the scale. Although I am not trying to reach a specific weight I get frustrated about many things. I know what needs to be done and what I am not able to do at this time BUT I am not letting it take over my life.

Just about everyone in America is trying to reach a certain weight goal and companies are making a killing off of it. I am not pushing anyone to lose weight, I want all of you who are on similar journeys to not let it take over your life. We can become so obsessed over our weight we don't take the time to focus on everything else.

We are worth far more than our weight and you have to believe that. Loving yourself first will help you get through your journey happier than if you didn't love your body. Its normal to have down moments or days about your weight. When those moments happen you have to turn it in to motivation to keep going. It will be a hard journey. Trust me I know I was able to drop 60 pounds and gain it all back with my twin pregnancy. Now I am having the hardest time but I must remember times are different. I have three children now instead of one and I no longer have their dad around to keep them busy when I want to work out.

I am going through trial and error of what works for me and boy is it tough, but I don't allow myself to become overwhelmed. I take it day by day and you have to too. No matter what your current situation you will get through it. Remember you are worth far more than your weight and your happiness does not depends on your waist line. Stay strong ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment