Friday, February 22, 2013

Put an End to Dieting

I've been researching all kinds of healthy eating alternatives, facts, myths, the do's, the don'ts, and so much more for many years now. I have tried many different diets and food plans that didn't meet my needs. What I found to work for me is to adopt a healthy lifestyle. I no longer try diets plans and I definitely never tried diet pills.

I learned how to eat healthy without having to count calories. I learned portion control and what nutrients my body benefits from. It took me a long time but I figured it out. Now everyone is different and for some counting calories or something like weight watchers can be their best choice. What we all must learn is that not every diet will work for you. You have to find what your body will respond to positively.

Dieting can become overwhelming and can lead to depression, low self-esteem, and so much more. We must end the cycle of dieting and focus on being healthy at any size. Don't look at it as I need to be a size two, look at it as I need to be healthy. Develop healthy eating habits instead of yo-yo dieting. Healthy lifestyles will last longer because it's a lifestyle change not a for the moment thing.

End the battle of the diet and make peace with food. It will be very hard trust me I still have my days but the results are so worth it. Loving your body also means taking care of it. All you have to do is take it day by day and step by step. You can do it because you are strong. Your journey starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment