Monday, February 4, 2013

Don't Forget About Yourself Ladies


We cannot forget about ourselves ladies. We constantly put ourselves on the back burner to make sure everyone else is ok. I find myself being too tired to put hot looks together, making sure my hair looks great and just being happy with my appearance when I walk out the door. I find that when I feel good about my appearance that I feel good throughout the day. Here's a few things I've done to spruce things up a bit.

Clothing

Make sure you wear clothes that make me feel good. You should feel sexy even if it is just jeans and a t-shirt. Try adding different accessories. You don't have to buy a new wardrobe just add things to what you already have.

Make Up

If you never wear make up start off slow. Do a colored lip gloss and gradually add other items. I am very new to make up and I am already in love with it. I only do my eyes and lips (I don't feel I need foundation). When I wear make up I cant stop looking in the mirror lol.

Hair

Try a different hair style than you always wear and you don't have to go to a salon to get a new do. Usually I keep my hair straight, but lately I have been rocking curls. After I permed my hair I put it in rollers to get an initial curl going. Now I do pin curls every night to keep my curls.

Nails

Keep your nails looking nice. You don't have to go to a nail salon to have nice nails. I have fallen in love with nail polish. I make sure I paint my nails (fingers and toes). I also love to play around with my designs.

All of these things have me walking out the door feeling like a million bucks. I can't stop smiling and the compliments I have been receiving has been amazing. These are simple things you can do to put a little pep in your step. Trying different things can bring out the best in you. Start slowly if you are hesitant. You never know it might give you the confidence you never had.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment