Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Top 5 Reasons Why All You Need Is Yourself
I wanted to share the top 5 tips on what you can do to embrace and be yourself regardless of what others think...
1. Welcome suggestions, criticism, and opinions BUT only use them as tools not as your decisions. Lets be honest we all need a little guidance sometimes but let it be guidance not your final decision.
2. If you want to discuss a topic with someone that you already know doesn't agree with it... DON'T! Talking to someone about something when you already know there stance on it is pointless. This just lets to discussions or arguments with no resolution so don't waste your time.
3. Have a legit reason for what you are doing. Don't make decisions without doing your own research first. When you have your own understanding and knowledge you will be more comfortable with your decision making.
4. Never be afraid to fail. Everything will not go as planned and failure is a part of growth and success. F what anybody has to say because at the end of the day you took a chance at something.
5. HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!!!!! I think confidence is the biggest thing we all need to survive in the world. What ever decision you make have confidence and faith in yourself. If you don't have confidence in yourself how can anyone else have confidence in you.
We were all made different and that is what is so great about the world. Everyone isn't cutout to perform and function the same. That would be boring anyway. It is YOUR life live it how YOU see fit!!!!!!