Thursday, July 31, 2014

NeNe Leakes Clothing Line Sells Out on HSN!!!

 
I have been sharing the progress of actress and reality star Nene Leakes new clothing line for HSN which includes sizes up to 24. She debuted her line on HSN on 7/28 and it sold out!!! Can we get a bloop bloop for NeNe. I love me some Nene and I am happy her line is not only successful but her clothes are very on trend, cute, and stylish. You can view her entire collection here. You can also check out videos of Nene on HSN on their YouTube channel here. And being that items are selling quickly you don't want to take your time because you may miss out! Take a look at a few of my favorites below!!!!!!!

 
 
Check out one of her videos....



1 comment:

  1. Kudos to her - wow! These are great ensemble.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete