Monday, June 17, 2013

Are You Willing to Sacrifice to be Happy???

There is no secret that for some it is very and I do mean VERY difficult to control cravings for food that is not good for us. I am one of those people that has this problem. After I had my first daughter I was able to eat clean with no problem, but I struggle to do the same at this time. Now I am a healthy lifestyle advocate but I would be lying if I said I don't fall for some amazing cheese cake. The question is can I sacrifice some bomb cheese cake from Wegmans to be healthy and the answer is YES.

Food sacrifices are far more easy to handle for most, but for people who suffer from food addiction, binge eating, and other eating disorders this can be stressful and depressing. What we must focus on is health over disorder. I know it's easier said than done, BUT IT CAN BE DONE. I've done it before and what I must realize is my life isn't the same as before. I only had one child, a free gym membership, and way more free time. I now have three children, no gym membership, I started a business on top of my full time job, and a far as free time....I'm lucky if I get an hour.

I know many of you can relate but today is the END OF EXCUSES!!! No longer will I use my hectic schedule to be an reason not to eat right and exercise. It's all about planning and scheduling. I have to find what works for me and JUST DO IT!!! And so do you.

This is not about losing weight, this is about being healthy. We are the only thing keeping us from being our best. It's ok to start of slow. I encourage you to take your time and find what works for you. You will only be successful by doing things and eating healthy things you enjoy. I hope to be fully back to strictly clean eating, but I know right now I need to take baby steps.

This isn't about dieting it's about a lifestyle change. Are you willing to sacrifice the foods you love to be happy with your body???? I know I am and I hope you are too. Our bodies are our temple and we must take care of it by making it as healthy as possible.

Loving yourself and your body means taking care of it. Love your body ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment