Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wendy Williams Shares Weight Loss Secrets & History of Eating Compulsion with Dr. Oz


wendy williams

Talk show host Wendy Williams is talking to the media about her healthy lifestyle change that has produced a 20-pound weight loss and a new outlook on life.
On a last week’s appearance on Dr. Oz, Williams, 49, shared her weight and height, espousing how her new healthy regimen allowed her accept herself, flaws and all:
“I weigh 175 pounds. I’m very accepting of my height and weight and where I am probably for the first time, steadily, in my life. I feel good,” said the former New York-based shock-jock. “It’s not a big deal. It might not be right for everybody, but I am perfect the way I am right now.”
Wendy has had a life long struggle with food. Developing a unhealthy relationship with food when she was younger, Wendy was a closet eater.
“I often wonder, if my parents hadn’t monitored my weight, would I have let it spin out of control or would I be okay?” Williams asked. “I would always sneak in the refrigerator and eat seconds. And underneath my bed, it was littered with Twinkie wrappers and Jolly Rancher wrappers.
“I would sneak-eat, because I was denied food, not because I was hungry, but because my mom and dad did the best they could in 1970 and ’71 and ’72. They didn’t know any better.”
Not shy in front of the camera or an audience, Wendy is shy about eating in front of people — she prefers to eat alone.
“My favorite food is the food I eat by myself,” says Williams. “Now I’ll tell you what I eat so it’s not really sneaking, but I’d rather eat it myself. Whether it’s drive-thru at Taco Bell, pick up one taco on my way to the grocery store.
“I love the grocery store. I would never have my groceries delivered. I would never have anybody grocery shop. Grocery shopping for me is an hour and a half and I’m the girl who takes the free cheese and I luxuriate over the chips and I open them up and I eat them.”
 
 


Article is from www.frugivoremagonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment