Monday, April 21, 2014

NeNe Leakes to Launch Clothing Line Through HSN for Sizes Up to 24

I love me some NeNe Leakes honey!!!! On this season of Real Housewives of Atlanta, NeNe brought the camera along while she met with HSN (Home Shopping Network) staff to go over samples and ideas for her clothing line. She didn't give much info at the time but last night on twitter she announced her line with HSN will be out in July and will cater to sizes 2-24.

I am so elated that NeNe is not excluding plus sizes from her line. We often come across celebrates who wont include our sizes or don't disclose that they do have them and then we end up finding out they do on our own. NeNe isn't the slimmest woman herself, so it is only right to represent for the fuller figured woman. I am excited to see the designs and get more details on prices of her line. More details are to come and all I can say is "NeNe will get her checks honey!"

Stay Tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment