Friday, January 10, 2014

My 6 Goals of 2014

I didn't plan on sharing my resolutions, but I changed my mind. Size Fabulous and myself has come such a long way in 2013 and I only see great things from here. My list includes personal and business related resolutions so let's get started.

 
I only have 3 really big personal resolutions:
  • I want to wear make up more often. I am so busy getting 3 little ones and myself ready in the morning that I don't care to even go near makeup. I want that to change, I want to at least wear lipstick and eye shadow on the regular.
  • Create more time to exercise regularly. Again my schedule is so busy, most days I don't want to do jack but relax on my down time.
  • Don't give into temptation in regards to food. I work so hard to eat healthy most of the time, but I fall for temptation very easily. I have to do better!
 
Now on to my 3 business resolutions:
  • Focus more on building my actual business clientele
  • Have my very first Size Fabulous event
  • Grow my Chloe & Isabel jewelry business
 
I am not real big on making crazy resolutions. I just want to focus on what I find to be very important to me and what will help my grow as a woman and business.
 
Have you written down your resolutions yet?????

3 comments:

  1. I think these are great resolutions. Wearing makeup more often helps me want to accomplish more in my day ( believe it not). I think 2014 will be an amazing year... You can do it :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wearing makeup puts me in a better head space too, that's why I want to wear it more often. Plus it's just fun!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete