Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Taught My First Fitness Class!!!!!!

I taught my very first fitness class all by myself on Saturday. As you may know I have been promoting a twerk class and I am so happy about how it went. When I visit Charlotte, I usually teach a twerk class with my sister for her company Trophy Wife Fitness. After I taught one this past April, my friends in Syracuse asked for me to teach one here and I thought that would be a fun thing to do.

It was a breeze to plan everything, but I was still nervous. I've mentioned many times to people that this healthy journey has changed my mindset and I want to help others along their healthy journey. Becoming a certified personal trainer may be in my future, but I want to get myself in the best space possible to properly help others. I have a lot of people that reach out to me for tips and help and I think this might be a great career change for me. I understand what it is like to be over 300 pounds and trying to fight your way to a healthier body. I'll keep you guys posted on that going forward.

Anywhooooo back to my class!

I was so nervous about the turn out. A thousand people said they were going to come but I know how that goes. I ended up a having a good turn out for my first class and we had so much fun. It was a mixture of bigger girls and small girls but we all had a great time dancing. For me to still be big and able to teach a class was awesome. They all requested I do another one and I am happy to do so. You can see a couple videos I put up on my instagram @sizefabulous.

This class was a great success and I will definitely have another one in June. I will let you know the deets when things get planned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that your class went well!
    I'm sure also the next will be a great success!

    XOXO

    Cami

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete