Thursday, July 17, 2014

Challenge Accepted....100 Days of Happiness

I can not tell you guys how crazy my life has been since May. Although this year started off  in more amazing ways than I can describe, my life took a drastic change going into May. Since then I have been slowly picking up the pieces of my life but I can't lie; it has been extremely difficult.

I love to share my life journey with you guys to show you I am not immune to life struggles and to reach those who are in need of someone to help them through theirs. Constantly telling myself what I need to do but never executing it is a big thing for me. Lately I have found myself doing that a lot due to the stress and other factors in my life.

At some point you have to grab life by the horns and get into gear to achieve the life you want to have. That is what I am doing starting today. There are a few things I am putting in place to help me along my journey. The major things I want to focus on is handling my stress/frustration/anger, my weight/overall health, and certain areas in my business.

There a few things I plan to do to that. I plan to write in a journal, update my vision boards in my room, pray and read my bible, and the last thing is something I thought can be fun is taking the 100happydays challenge. I have a few friends that are currently doing it and I wanted to see if it cant help me get out of this funk I am in.

I think something like this is great for people who want to improve on the way they think about certain aspects in their lives. So if you have body image issues, financial issues, relationship issues or any other thing you might be going through, you should give this challenge a try. You can sign up HERE and get started which ever day you chose. I hope this will help you on your journey. Follow my instagram @sizefabulous to see my daily challenge post.

Let me know if you sign up and we can stay in touch throughout the journey!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment