Friday, April 18, 2014

Bright & Bold

I know, I know I have been gone forever doing things here and there, but I promise I am back!!!! I have had so much going on in my personal life and business life that I had to step away for a min to get myself together. Now that I am back I will be bringing it with the style post, fashion tips/new, and DIY's/how to post. I am so ready for nice weather I can't take it. In Syracuse one day it's 80 and the next it's 30 and snowing...smh. This cold weather is not stopping me from pulling out my spring wear though!
 
Style Note: The skirt I am wearing is from my clothing boutique and the necklace is from my jewelry boutique so get them before they sell out!!!!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit and accessories! such gorgeous mix of bold colors!
    you are fabulous!
    xoxo
    http://wattwewear.com/

    ReplyDelete