Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pardon my Cellulite

 “This post is part of the October 2013 DailyVenusDiva 'Thrive In Your Curves' blog carnival.

If you can believe this is my first summer wearing shorts and short skirts a dresses...IT's TRUE. I was like many plus size women and was very insecure about showing my legs. I would just suffer through the summer heat in jeans or maxi dresses. This year was all about embracing the body I have regardless of what people may think. My thighs are covered with cellulite, but what's crazy is I had less cellulite when I was wearing jeans in the summer. It may not be appealing to some but I refuse to keep myself covered. I love my body and I am not afraid to show you who I am. Ladies it's ok to show off your arms or legs. EMBRACE THEM!!!

Style Info: I have worn this tank top before in a previous post (here) and some of you thought it was a cropped tank, but it is not. This is a men's tank but I loved it and had to get one. I don't wear sneakers often but having style is being able to switch it up without losing your spark. My boyfriend ended up wearing the same brand tee and sneakers as me (he wanted to be twins lol). It was just a fun day to kick back and chill.






Outfit Deets: Diamonds Tank: Zumies / Shorts: Rainbow / Sneakers: Jordans 

No comments:

Post a Comment